Become a Fulfilled and Highly Effective Teacher by leveraging Coaching, NLP and Emotional Intelligence
Ideal for Teachers, trainers, headmasters, school and education managers, educational counsellors, career counsellors, human resources officers, other school staff, other adult education staff, other higher education staff.
This unique course, exclusively designed to support teachers to become a Highly Effective, so that they can influence impressionable young minds and enjoy a more rewarding and fulfilling teaching experience. Leveraging Coaching, NLP, Psychology, Emotional Intelligence and other advanced methods and techniques, participants will develop self-awareness and skills, adapt new attitudes and communicate better, set goals for themselves, and manage emotions and feelings better. We will explore new ways to encourage students to work towards resolving their own challenges and set goals.
When teachers are fulfilled and happy with their life and work, they can establish rapport and motivate their students, they will enhance effectiveness and classroom delivery.
WHO CAN APPLY
The Course is meant for all the teachers and educators interested in experiential learning methodology for creating vital competences. The course is recommended both to young teachers who wish to build a long fulfilling career and to experienced teachers who wish to refresh their approach to teaching.
MAIN LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP) – Theory & Practice: it is the study of human excellence and its extensive use by teachers provides a new perspective and makes a difference, as they learn how to suit and best benefit their students. Participants will find out how their internal processing effects the behavior of others around them. They will learn how to communicate in new ways, how to identify limiting beliefs and transform them into supporting ones.
- COACHING FOR TEACHER’S DEVELOPMENT AND COACHING STUDENTS: it is essential for personal and professional development and can increase scientifically the chances of student’s achievement. Results-oriented and easy-to-apply coaching techniques will support teachers to better understand their selves, to identify their values, to set personal and professional goals and to empower and motivate students to exploit their potentials.
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: (EI or EQ) is the ability to manage your emotions, as well as the emotions of others. It supports you to deeper explore yourself and your relationship with others. It is a vital competence for teachers.
- SOCIAL ROLES AND SEL-AWARENESS: we are going to discover which roles are held by the participants at this moment of their life, and how to manage them. How they feel acting when conditions in their life have changed, and when potential conflicts occur.
- LIFE LONG LEARNING: it is rooted in the ancient Greek philosophy and it enhances the understanding of the world around us, our personal transformation and our life’s improvement. That can be a powerful tool for the professional teacher who is at the same time a human being.
Maria Papazoglou (MARIAPAPAZOGLOU.COM): she is a Certified Coach, an inspiring Trainer, a CIPR PR consultant, and a Certified NLP Practitioner. She is a talented and results-oriented professional with a 20-year thriving career path in leading multinational companies. In 2008 she started her own PR company setting herself as a top brand awareness builder via many of her case studies. As a Coach, Maria inspires changes & empowers people who are central to improving their lives and become their best selves. She supports people to achieve their career goals and competitive advantages in the workplace along with balancing their professional and personal lives. Studies: Maria has been trained in the US by Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield and Brendon Buchard, and she has been certified by 2 accredited coaching schools in Greece and Cyprus. She holds a Bachelor in Economics from Piraeus University and has been certified and is a member of the UK CIPR.
Elisabeth Prevezianou Co-instructor: she is a Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Author, Former Teacher. She studied Counseling Psychology and holds a Higher National Diploma in Counseling Psychology (Edexcel International, UK) and Sociology at the Panteion University. She continued her postgraduate training as a Group and Organizational Consultant at the Hellenic Organization for Education and Psychotherapy in Group Analysis and as a psychotherapist in the four-year program of the Hellenic Society of Existential Psychology. She served in Secondary Education and she is a trainer for parents and a scientific associate of the program for adolescent addiction on the internet at the Athens University (Kapodistriako). She e is a member of the Greek and European Advisory Society and the Hellenic Society of Counseling and Orientation and the International Association for Group Psychotherapy and Group Processes.
When and where
Dates to be scheduled
N. training days
Europass Mobility Certificate
Certificate of attendance
PEDAGOGICAL TRAINING, MONITORING AND LEARNING RESULTS VALIDATION
The service includes:
– the pedagogical training of participants by sending basic material available before the course beginning.
– the monitoring during the training through a monitoring grid which will be shared before the course beginning
– the learning results validation through customized interviews at the end of the course